Last updated: 12 January 2023
1. Information on how to become a Prize Home Member and receive Prize Home Membership rewards forms part of the conditions.
2. Acceptance: By becoming a Prize Home Member, it is deemed that these terms and conditions have been accepted and that the terms and conditions of automatically entered draws have also been accepted. These terms and conditions are made available on the Endeavour Foundation Lotteries website.
3. Eligibility: Prize Home Membership is open to all Australian residents and overseas residents 18 years or over other than those who are precluded from buying tickets under each draw’s terms and conditions.
4. Commencement of membership: Prize Home Membership and access to rewards commence alongside the start of the membership.
5. Entry into draws: All Prize Home Members automatically purchase tickets into the next-closing Prize Home Lottery, once per month.
6. Ongoing payment via card: Prize Home members paying with the card are charged on the 15th of each month whilst the membership remains active. Charge dates may change without notice.
7. Ongoing payment via direct debit: Prize Home members paying via a direct debit arrangement are charged before the 15th of each month whilst the membership remains active. Charge dates may change without notice.
8. Bulk payment via other methods: Prize Home Members paying by methods other than card must pay upfront in bulk for the specified number of desired automatic entries. Upon exhaustion of the bulk funds, payment will revert to the default payment method on the Prize Home Member’s account.
9. Updating details: Prize Home Members are responsible for keeping account details - including payment details - up to date. The expiration of a card doesn’t automatically cancel the membership. Prize Home Members must contact Endeavour Foundation to cancel their membership.
10. Cancelling membership: Prize Home Members can cancel their account at any time. Contact Customer Support at 1800 63 40 40. It may not be possible to stop an upcoming charge if not enough notice is received. Any tickets already issued cannot be refunded. Refunds will only be issued in instances where Endeavour Foundation has made an error in payment processing.
11. Non-compliance: Endeavour Foundation reserves the right to cancel a Prize Home Membership in the event of non-compliance with these terms and conditions. Endeavour Foundation's decision in relation to any aspect is final and binding on each person who enters. No correspondence will be entered into.
12. Update of these terms: Endeavour Foundation may from time to time review and update these Terms. Prize Home Members' use of the Program will be governed by the most recent Terms posted at endeavourlotteries.au. By continuing to use the Program, Prize Home Members agree to be bound by the most recent Terms. Prize Home Members must check this page regularly for updated versions of the Terms. Any notice of any material change to the Terms will at Endeavour Foundation's option be either published on the Lotteries website or sent to the email address if one is registered with the Program.