Star Supporter Terms & Conditions
Last updated: 6 December 2019
1. Information on how to become a Star Supporter and receive Star Supporter rewards forms part of the conditions.
2. By becoming a Star Supporter it is deemed that the conditions have been accepted, and that the standard prize home lottery and all other terms and conditions for automatically entered draws including Ultimate Life Changer Lotteries (found on the standard prize home lottery terms and conditions page) have also been accepted.
3. Eligibility: Star Supporter membership is open to all Australian residents and overseas residents 18 years or over other than the following Endeavour Foundation persons who are precluded from buying Lottery tickets: members of the Board of Directors and any person residing in their household; executive staff and any person residing in their household; Lotteries staff and any person residing in their household; information systems staff and any person residing in their household; the internal auditor and any person residing in their household.
4. To qualify as a Star Supporter, purchaser must have pre-ordered at least one ticket in the current lottery.
5. Commencement of Star Supporter membership: Star Supporter membership and access to rewards commences with the opening of the next lottery after sign up, whether it be a Prize Home Lottery or Ultimate Life Changer Lottery. Payments for tickets in each lottery must clear prior to lottery closing for a Star Supporter membership to remain active.
6. Entry into Lotteries: All current Star Supporters are entered into all Prize Home Lotteries and Ultimate Life Changer Lotteries during an active membership. Payment dates will be determined by Endeavour Foundation. Star Supporters cannot opt out of any Prize Home Lotteries and Ultimate Life Changer Lotteries during their membership.
7. Payment: Star Supporters who pay by credit or card are charged on approximately the 15th of every months during an active membership. Endeavour Foundation reserves the right to change charge dates without notice. Star Supporters are automatically entered into all lotteries until further notice unless they specify an amount of lotteries they want to pre-order. Star Supporters who wish to pay by another method such as cash or cheque must pay in full the amount of lotteries they want to pre-order.
With a recurring payment agreement it is your responsibility to manage your account and notify Endeavour Foundation when your card details change - including a change of card number and/or change of card expiry date. The expiring of a card does not automatically cancel the regular payments agreement. You must contact Endeavour Foundation directly to cancel your Star Supporter membership.
8. Cancelling your account: Star Supporters can cancel their account at any time by calling Customer Support at 1800 63 40 40. If the account is cancelled before payment is processed, the account will be cancelled from the current lottery. Tickets issued in current draws cannot be refunded. If payment for the current lottery has already been approved, the cancellation will commence with the next lottery and no refund will be issued. Refunds will only be issued in instances where Endeavour Foundation has made an error in payment processing.
9. Endeavour Foundation reserves the right to cancel a Star Supporter account in the event of non-compliance with these terms and conditions. Endeavour Foundation's decision in relation to any aspect of Star Supporter is final and binding on each person who enters. No correspondence will be entered into.
10. Endeavour Foundation may from time to time review and update these Terms. Your use of the Program will be governed by the most recent Terms posted at endeavourlotteries.com.au. By continuing to use the Program, you agree to be bound by the most recent Terms. It is your responsibility to check this page regularly for updated versions of the Terms. Any notice of any material change to the Terms will at Endeavour Foundation's option be either published on the Lotteries website or sent to the email address if one is registered with the Program.
11. Star Supporter $10,000 Christmas Cash Draw: Should a resident from Victoria or New South Wales be drawn the prize will be provided in the form of $10,000 gold bullion.