Star Supporter Promotional Draw (the Promotional Draw) is conducted by Endeavour Foundation ABN 80 009 670 704 of PO Box 3555, Tingalpa DC, Queensland 4173 in aid of Endeavour Foundation’s charitable causes to promote the community services provided by Endeavour Foundation. Further information concerning the draw can be obtained from Endeavour Foundation on 1800 63 40 40. The Promotional Draw is authorised under ACT TP Permit No 23-00382 and NSW TP Permit No 01057.
Entry to the Promotional Draw is free.
Entry is open to Eligible Star Supporters during the Promotional Draw Period for each corresponding Prize. Eligible Star Supporters will have the opportunity to win a prize by participating in the Promotional Draw.
You are an Eligible Star Supporter where you are an Active Member of the Star Supporter Program who has increased their monthly subscription bundle within the promotion period and/or a New Star Supporter member who has signed up within the promotional period and are at least 18 years old: (except the following persons who are precluded: members of the Endeavour Foundation Board of Directors or the management committee and any member of their immediate family (defined as the person’s spouse and family members residing at the same premises as the person) ; persons directly engaged in conducting the draw of the art union and any member of their immediate family executive staff and their immediate family; Endeavour Foundation lotteries staff and their immediate family; information systems staff and their immediate family; and the internal auditor/s and their immediate family).
The Star Supporter Program is the membership program operated by Endeavour Foundation for the pre-ordering and payment of entries in prize home lotteries conducted by it on certain terms.
For the purpose of the Promotional Draws, you are an Active Member of the Star Supporter Program where your membership is not paused or cancelled at the Draw Date for the promotion and you have purchased a ticket bundle in a prize home lottery through your Star Supporter membership, payment for which has been recorded as received by Endeavour Foundation (not declined or pending) prior to Draw Date for the promotion. Lottery ticket purchases outside Star Supporter membership are ineligible to qualify for entry to the Promotional Draw. Any variation to your Star Supporter ticket bundle before the 15th of the month will be applied to Promotional Draws in that month. Payments by cheque or money order are required to be received at least four (4) business days prior to close to allow time for clearance and processing.
All Eligible Star Supporters are entered into the Promotional Draws as a bonus and in appreciation of participating in the Star Supporter Program unless you advise us in writing at least 3 business days before the Draw Date for the promotion that you do not wish to participate in the Promotional Draw are otherwise ineligible. Upon receipt of such notice, your entry to win a Prize in the promotion from the month in which notice is received and thereafter, is cancelled. Electing not to participate in this promotion does not affect your Star Supporter membership or other benefits.
By participating in this promotion, you unconditionally accept these terms and conditions and agree to be bound by same and promise you are not prohibited from accepting any Prize. Prizes are only transferrable to the winner drawn in accordance with these terms and conditions herein.
This table is a summary only of the prizes on offer during the relevant month of promotion. It must be read with and is subject to these terms and conditions below:
|Noosa Holiday Experience
|Chance to Win a Noosa Holiday Experience to the value of $15,000.
|27 November 2023 - 24 December 2023;
ACT residents only: 4 December - 24 December 2023
|Complimentary $10 credit
|$10 credit to their digital wallet.
|27 November 2023 - 24 December 2023;
ACT residents only: 4 December - 24 December 2023
A. Noosa Holiday Experience
Prize – Win $15,000.00 Noosa Holiday Experience.
The Noosa Holiday Experience promotional draw is operated during the months of 27th November 2023 – 24th December 2023, refer to the prize summary for ACT residents, and is drawn Monday the 8th of January 2024, as described below and provides each Eligible Star Supporter in the below Promotional Draw Period who meets the Noosa Experience Lottery Entry Conditions and the terms of the Promotional Draw an opportunity to win $15,000.00 payable by a We wander pre-purchased gift experience. Prize is not exchangeable for Cash; all airfares and transportation are included. If airfares are not required, the experience will be tailored to fulfill the winners needs to the value of $15,000.
Noosa Holiday Experience Entry Conditions: Where you have not cancelled your participation in the Promotional Draw and remain an Eligible Star Supporter, the ticket bundle number you set in your Star Supporter membership will confirm and correspond to the number of entries recorded in the Noosa Holiday Experience Promotional Draw herein drawn during the corresponding months in which Endeavour Foundation records your ticket bundle as having been allocated to you (the Promotional Draw Entry). For example, a 4-ticket bundle in your Star Supporter membership will correspond to 4 entries in the above relevant Promotional Draw. If the Promotional Draw Entry is not recorded prior to the Draw Date in that month and you remain and Eligible Star Supporter, the entry will be allocated to the month immediately following. Each participating promotion month will have only one winner drawn.
B. Complimentary $10 Wallet Credit for New Star Supporters
Prize - $10 digital credit
The Complimentary $10 Wallet Credit promotional draw is operated during the months of 27th November 2023 – 24th December 2023, refer to the prize summary for ACT residents, and is drawn Monday the 8th of January 2024, as described below and provides each Eligible Star Supporter in the below Promotional Draw Period who meets the $10 Wallet Credit for New Star Supporters Entry Conditions and the terms of the Promotional Draw an opportunity to be gifted a $10 credit to your Endeavour Foundation digital wallet. Prize is not exchangeable for Cash.
$10 Wallet Credit for New Star Supporters Entry Conditions: If you sign up as a new Star Supporter during the promotional period will have $10 credited to your digital wallet. This $10 credit can be used for a ticket of your choice or left in your digital wallet and used on your first Star Supporter membership charge on the 15th of the next month. The $10 credit will be added into your digital wallet on the next Wednesday.
1. Drawing of Promotional Draw Entries received during the Promotional Draw Period, unless stated otherwise, will take place by a lotteries approved random number generator digital platform operated by Jumbo Interactive Ltd independent of Endeavour Foundation on the nominated Draw Date. All draws, unless otherwise specified, will take place at Endeavour Foundation, 33 Corporate Drive, Cannon Hill, Queensland. If the draw system becomes inaccessible, for instance due to an extreme flood event, then the draw will be temporarily deferred until the location becomes accessible or another draw system that complies with regulation and policy becomes available.
2. Endeavour Foundation reserves the right to disqualify entries in the event of non-compliance with these Terms and Conditions. Endeavour Foundation’s decision in relation to any aspect of the Promotional Lottery is final and binding on each person who enters. You will not be notified of any disqualification.
3. The prize winners will be notified by email, phone or registered post and their initials and geographical location will be published on the website www.endeavourlotteries.com.au on draw date.
4. Winners have the right to remain anonymous.
5. Prizes will be awarded within 28 days of draw. Any prizes won that have not been claimed within three months of the Draw Date, Endeavour Foundation will redraw the prize on the 1st of April 2024 at 33 corporate Drive Cannon Hill at 11.00am (the redraw being conducted as if it were the first draw of that prize) by Endeavour Foundation
6. All costs expenses, taxes levies and imposts associated with the prizes not specifically referred to as being the responsibility of Endeavour Foundation are the responsibility of the winner. The winner should obtain independent financial advice as to the financial and taxation implications of accepting the Prize. If Endeavour Foundation is unable to provide the winner with the nominated prize, the winner agrees Endeavour Foundation may substitute the nominated prize with another prize of the same value in its absolute discretion and subject to any direction of the relevant authority.
7. It is a condition of accepting the prize that the Winners must provide valid identification to the satisfaction of Endeavour Foundation and may be required to sign a release in a form satisfactory to Endeavour Foundation.
8. Endeavour Foundation is not responsible for any Promotional Draw Entry not received by it during the Promotional Draw Period regardless of the reason. Entries will be deemed to be accepted at the time of receipt and entry into the relevant database. No responsibility will be taken for lost entries, late or misdirected entries. Endeavour Foundation is not responsible for technical difficulties with the entry mechanism and does not warrant that the entry mechanism will be available at all times.
9. Endeavour Foundation may in its discretion amend any aspect of these Terms and Conditions subject to the relevant laws and the approval of the relevant authorities.
10. Any product or brand names, logos, images and other trademarks featured or referred to within the Lottery website are the property of their respective trademark owners. Endeavour Foundation does not represent an affiliation with any trademark owner referenced on this website. The trademark owners do not sponsor, approve, or endorse Endeavour Foundation.
11. While Endeavour Foundation takes care to ensure all information on its website is correct, it does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information provided and will not be liable for any inaccuracy, omission, variation, or error. Users should make their own enquiries and satisfy themselves as to the accuracy of the information and how it may apply to them.
12. By entering the Promotional Draw, you acknowledge and agree that Endeavour Foundation may use and disclose the information provided by you on the terms and for the purposes (including marketing) set out in Endeavour Foundation’s Privacy Statement available on our website or by calling 1800 63 40 40. You agree that Endeavour Foundation is permitted to contact you even after this Promotional Draw ends. If you wish to access or correct the personal information that Endeavour Foundation holds about you, or if you do not wish the information to be disclosed, you should advise Endeavour Foundation in writing to 33 Corporate Drive, Cannon Hill, QLD 4170.
13. To the extent permitted by law including under the Australian Consumer Law as prescribed in within schedule 2 of the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth), Endeavour Foundation shall not be liable for any loss or damage of whatsoever nature howsoever occasioned to any person by, through or in connection with this Promotional Draw (including but not limited to direct indirect or consequential
loss or damage or personal injury). Endeavour Foundation is not liable to a winner for the financial consequences (including but not limited to any taxation liability or levy that may accrue to the winner, impact upon eligibility for or receipt of any pension, benefit allowance, superannuation, or similar entitlement) to the winner arising from winning a prize.
14. Promotional Draw themes and prizes do not necessarily reflect the views of Endeavour Foundation or its staff members.