13 February 2020, By Endeavour Lotteries
Prize Home Lottery 426 – Drawn 20 Feb 2020
2 min read
Lottery Closed: 7pm AEST Thursday 13 February 2020
Lottery Drawn: 11am AEST Thursday 20 February 2020
And The Winner is:
Lottery No. 426 Prizes: 1st Prize – 36 Lighthouse Cct, Birtinya QLD
Prize Value: $1,058,744
Ticket Number: 109640
Winner: M.C from Lake Bolac VIC
Tickets Purchased: 1 Ticket Star Supporter
Lottery No. 426 Prizes: Early Bird – $5,000 Cash
Prize Value: $5,000
Ticket Number: 108763
Winner: M.S from Carrum Downs VIC
Tickets Purchased: 4 Tickets Star Supporter
LOTTERY #426 IS CLOSED!
This stunning multi award-winning home offers luxury coastal living only 5 minutes’ drive to the beach. This is an entertainer’s dream home with five bedrooms, three bathrooms and seamless entertaining from indoors to outdoors.
1st Prize value $1,058,744 includes:
- Fully furnished with $130,000 worth of interior design
- All electrical appliances, BBQ and AV
- $10,000 cashable gold bullion for rates, water and travel
- 6 months security monitoring fees
- Free transfer of title
$44,200 P.A. (furnished) | $42,000 P.A. (unfurnished)
Transport yourself into this generous family prize home with something for everyone. Imagine your new life here and take in every detail at your own leisure on your computer, tablet or smart phone.
What will you do if you win?
- Keep as your new family home
- A holiday getaway house
- Rental property investment
- Or sell it and choose your own dream home
Seamless Indoor to Outdoor Entertaining
When you walk through the generous entry you’ll be lead into the living and kitchen area which flows seamlessly onto the large outdoor alfresco setting and onto the pool. You’ll also fall in love with the indoor to outdoor kitchen making it easier to move between the two.
Your guests will be treated to a hotel experience in the downstairs superior guest room which features a walk in robe and full ensuite.
The media room upstairs is the perfect area for the kids to hide out and veg out with a movie or two while you enjoy peace and quite downstairs.
You could be living in this Sunshine Coast awarded:
- Master Builders QLD – Sunshine Coast Housing & Construction Awards 2016 – Display Home
- HIA iLandscape – Sunshine Coast/ Wide Bay Housing Awards 2016 – Display Home
Located in the heart of the sunshine coast, Birtinya is a growing community hub with cafes and restaurants. You’ll love the coastal vibe of this home, and the relaxed, beachside lifestyle. you can even enjoy local dog friendly beaches with your canine friend. There’s so much to do nearby, come check out the prize home and make a day of it:
- Have lunch at nearby Caloundra
- Go for a swim at Mooloolaba Beach
- Take the kids to The Big Boing Indoor Trampoline Park
- Take the dog to the off leash beach at Wurtulla