23 November 2019, By Endeavour Lotteries
Ultimate Life Changer Lottery 828 – Drawn 20 November 2019
2 min read
Lottery Close: 7pm AEST Wednesday, 13 November 2019
Lottery Drawn: 11am AEST Wednesday, 20 November 2019
And the winner is:
Lottery No. 828 Prizes: 1st Prize – 1st Prize – Apartment at Unit 41906 Capri, 1033 Ann Street, Newstead Qld 4006
Prize Value: $531,115
Ticket Number: 215632
Winner: J.N from QLD
Tickets Purchased: 4 tickets Star Supporter
LOTTERY #828 CLOSED
Enjoy the perks of city living right on your doorstep. This two bedroom, two bathroom apartment is located on the 19th floor of the Capri building in Newstead with stunning city views and access to the residents’ resort style pool and gym. This is your inner city oasis.
Capri is ideally positioned just 5 minutes from the CBD, and within walking distance to an array of cafes, bars restaurants and shopping at nearby James Street and the Newstead Gasworks precinct.
If inner city living isn’t your style, you could choose to start or enhance your investment portfolio in one of Brisbane’s most in vogue postcodes.
1st Prize value $531,115 includes:
- Apartment styled and furnished by Matt Blatt
- All electrical appliances and AV
- $6,000 cashable gold bullion to go towards body corporate fees
- Free transfer of title
Rental potential: $555 per week (furnished) | $505 per week (unfurnished)
Win this stylish inner city apartment at Capri Newstead Central has two bedrooms, two bathrooms, balcony with city views and access to the residents’ resort style pool and gym.
Inner city living
Capri is ideally positioned, just 5 minutes from Brisbane CBD – in the heart of the city’s most in vogue postcode. Enjoy all that inner city living has to offer right on your doorstep, including the Newstead River Park, the Gasworks Precinct – known for its chic cafes and restaurants – the distinctive art nouveau facade of the Waterloo Hotel, James Street’s boutique shopping and The Emporium, with its delicious array of cafes, bars and restaurants.
Furnished by Matt Blatt
This apartment comes fully furnished, and styled by Matt Blatt who are known for their premium furniture pieces, quality and quirky style.
Enjoy access to the breathtaking lagoon pool with outdoor covered kitchen area and bar, and the convenience of an onsite gym.
- Located in the heart of the iconic Gasworks precinct with extensive public transport nearby
- Minutes to Brisbane Powerhouse and New Farm Park
- Brisbane CBD is 1.5km away
- Easy 10 minutes walk to Fortitude Valley
- Access to the breathtaking lagoon pool with outdoor covered kitchen area & bar
- Onsite gym
- Generously sized bedrooms with built in wardrobes
- Two bathrooms with modern fittings
- 1 secure carpark with plenty of visitor parking